onsdag, juni 09, 2010

Butt-mag 5

Jeg har fått et rykk. Det handler om sex, rompe, skitt, uvanligheter.

Det er rompeuke

Hvis du er interessert i en slags sammenheng kan du lese deg bakover. Butt-mag 4: Sex miracles, sandwiches and dirt.

Men i alle fall

Mer fra intervjuet JOHN WATERS BARON OF BAD TASTE FROM BALTIMORE IS OBSESSED BY MICHAEL JACKSON´S POLKA DOT PENIS av Wolfgang Tillmans:

Shitting in the top tank of the toilet so nobody can find it. It´s turd harassment. Somebody told me about that.

I´ve never heard of that

Me neither. It´s a good thing for young people to try on their enemies. It works. Turd terrorism.

I was just thinking about bad sex,
because this is BUTT bad issue

This is the bad issue? I didn´t know that.
Should I have been insulted to have been asked?

No. Not at all

I always say that, being famous, the one thing you lose is the right to have bad sex. I can´t go into a fuck bar with glory holes and look through and somebody sees me standing there. What are they going to say? It takes the fun out of it. The whole about bad sex, the appeal of it was being anonymous.

I don´t thin that´s bad sex

But that´s what psychiatrists and the law tells you is bad. Oh you mean, bad sex, like when you´ve been with somebody for eight years and you still have to do it? That´s my idea of bad sex.

That, or the bad encounters. What´s the worst thing that ever happened to you?

I´m not telling you about that one. I´m saving it for my book. I´m getting money for that one.

2 Kommentarer:

Blogger Suzy Dahl sa ...

Jeg liker denne mannen!

10 juni, 2010 19:11  
Blogger fr.martinsen sa ...

Og der dukket mandagens John Waters-intervju opp, her for den som også har lyst å se og høre ham snakke.

30 juni, 2010 08:16  

Legg inn en kommentar

Abonner på Legg inn kommentarer [Atom]

<< Startsiden