torsdag, juli 23, 2009

Lameclaimtofame

..er lesernes søtnos-Se-og-Hør på Twitter.
Nå vet jeg at Nick Cave sender julekort til folk:
METALRICH: My school friend's sister was on Nick Cave's Christmas card list.


Jeg ser for meg nyhetene, de er fine, bittesmå, hverdagslige.
ROUNDMYSKULL: patti smith emailed me about her monkey dream on Christmas morning 2007 (my blog showed up in a google search for Hanuman) KRIBET: My local librarian worked in a Manhattan book shop with Patti Smith. Says she was a good employee.

RBREYMAIER: I once sold Bjork a tent for a camping trip she took to Wales. REDSONIKA: I saw Bjork naked in the shower at a swimming pool in Reykjavik.

BRIANPJCRONIN: I once helped Laurie Anderson unpack some boxes in her apartment.CHELSEAGSUMMERS: Lou Reed stopped me to have a ten-minute conversation about my dog, while Laurie Anderson tapped her toe and glared.

GINAHYAMS: Sam Shepard once gave me his seat at a sold-out Joseph Chaikin production at the Mark Taper Forum.
BPFOX: Sat behind Dave Eggers at a Sherman Alexie reading.



PALMERMIX: My mother and father were the other couple for Bill and Hillary Clinton's first double date


Her kan du se hvordan du søker opp ditt helt eget knekkebrød-med-brunost-Se-og-Hør. Du kan fylle ut et annet navn enn Hillary Clinton.



Eller nyhetene er ikke alltid så fine men de tegner et bilde av et liv,
NOMATOPHOBIC: Michael Jackson's bodyguard pushed me into a Blackjack table in Vegas while clearing the path for MJ to walk through. CARTELMIKE: Michael Jackson sat in my office after the Brit Awards and his security wouldn't let me in.


OMSWPG: I saw MCA (Beastie Boys) and Yoko Ono walking through Central Park together in 1996 Bildet over er fra Central Park og av Dakotabygningen der Yoko Ono bor og John Lennon ble skutt av den gale mannen.

BILLCORBETT: I was a doorman for a NYC highrise where Keith Richards lived. Every AM he'd say, "Bill, wassableedingwuzzzablokewazza."

PROFUSAN: I gave Jackie Kennedy Onassis's sister a disapproving look when she was rude to a saleswoman.


DJGILLA: I used to live across the road from the entrance to a house that was owned by both Cliff Richard and Leonard Cohen.

Pleide Leonard Cohen tenke på at Cliff Richard hadde stått i den samme dusjen som ham?
Eller var det omvendt, at Cliff Richard tenkte at her har sannelig Leonard Cohen stått og vasket kopper også.

0 Kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Abonner på Legg inn kommentarer [Atom]

<< Startsiden